HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Qween

It's a sad day here in D.C. Well, actually, a sad day here in America. The
Queen is gone...back across the pond to drink tea and play cricket. I will
admit that I was mildly to moderately to majorly obsessed with her visit.
I can't really explain why, accept that it's not every day that the Queen
of England visits your state and wanders around. I mean she had two
dinners within five blocks of my office. Granted, it's the White House
that's within five blocks of my office, but still.

Anyways, I just think she's so adorable. I want to put her in my pocket. I
want to sit at a table across from her and just smile at her. I don't
understand why so many other people don't care. QUEEN OF ENGLAND!!
HELLOOOOOO!!!

In other news related to heading back to the homeland, I'm en route to
Dallas tomorrow evening. I seem to always do the same thing when I'm about
to go traveling: I spend the nite before getting sloshed because "Wassup,
I don't have to go to work tomorrow!" And every time I wake up saying,
"I've made a huge mistake." There is nothing worse then flying half way
across the country feeling like your insides are sour oatmeal. Tomorrow,
HOWEVER, I will not be hungover. I'm going to work a full day (though
maybe ditching out a little early with a little white lie) and I'm going
to get on the plane feeling 100% refreshed and alive. So take that flight
attendants labor union!

Oh, and Sally and I this morning decided to drink less to lose weight
(because we're both extremely fat). We'll see how that works out.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Anonymous The Bear said...

I've been meaning to say something to you and Sally about that. :)

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Bloody Pants Says I Love You said...

How much do you love him: www.justinsnutbutter.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home