HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Let the countdown begin

!!!71 days until I see Beyonce!!!

DEFCOM 100 this afternoon when I found out that tickets went on sale while
I was out of town this weekend, away from a computer. I don't know why you
toy with me B!! I just try to love you...and be who I am...

More apologies for the lackage of blog postage. I don't like to logon at
work, and the 'e' and 'r' keys on my laptop are broken so I try to avoid
typing. They've actually been broken for like 4 months, but I'm too lazy
to get 'em fixed (plus who wants to be without a laptop for a few days...I
start to go crazy if it's been more than 5 hours and I haven't stared at a
computer screen).

In my time away from you I fell way off the booze diet, though I was given
a vacation since I was at a wedding this weekend. Phew. Vegas is sneaking
up on me and the pools of the nation are now open...time for Steezer to
get in shape for sheezer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home