HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Texas State is bullshit

Tomorrow, the President and CEO of our company is giving some sort of speech or something at Southwest Texas University. That's right: I said SWT. I was against the renaming when it first happened, and I'm even more against it now. In our staff meeting as they were discussing this, the following exchange happened:

"John is talking in Texas tomorrow at Texas State University"
"Is it Texas State or is it the University of Texas"
"I think it's both."

This is where I almost started bitch-slapping. I said, "IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME!!" and provided them with an abridged version of the history of the renaming. But it gets worse. Later:

"Steez, the campus that John is speaking at is the San Marcos campus. Is that the main one? Cuz aren't there several?"
"NO THAT IS THE ONLY CAMPUS OF THAT SHITTY SCHOOL."

I didn't say shitty school, but I thought it. It's disgraceful that my longhorns should ever be confused for freaking Bobcats. I bet 45% of SWT students dont even know that their mascot IS a Bobcat. They're so stupid. And ugly. I said it. You got a problem?

I found one drawback to the scooter. Driving home from the gym tonite, I felt like the wind was going to blow the thing right out from under me. I survived long enough to write this. I hope you enjoyed it EMILY VERRETT WHO KEEPS BOTHERING ME TO WRITE THINGS. That's right I real-named you! What do you have to say about that, HUH!?

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Anonymous Dry Hump said...

Geez, did someone shove a Mandingo midget up your ass or what?

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

No. A Mandingo Midget ate my baby.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger wdaiii said...

Um...I have my Ug from UT, nad mt Grad from SWT(I am also against the name change), but SWT is a great school, with a beautiful campus, and you're just mean, and i hate your stupid head.

Geography is anation wide top 5 at SWT.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home