HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

No sympathy

In general when I see overweight women at the gym I applaud them. It can't be easy to change clothes in the locker room with a bunch of skinny bitches. And instead of going to a restaurant and ordering a salad with ranch dressing, here you are in the gym.

And then yesterday I saw an overweight woman in the locker room drinking a regular Coke while changing into her work out clothes. I dont even have time to list how many things are wrong with that.

Also, I know last nite I was all up on Daniel Craig. I still think he's hott, but this is definitely hotter:



Kevin Durant, first freshman recipient of the Wooden Award, second Longhorn recipient in the last five years. That's what I like to call dead seeeexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home