HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is this week over

Dude, I feel bad complaining about anything with all that is going on in the country, but please, give me a moment: Scootz is fucked up again. This b.s. East Coast weather brought gale forced winds through town, and Scootz got knocked over twice. I went to take it out today and the brake is broken and it's making a weird sound. 3.5 weeks I've had the damn thing. COME ON! I'm getting really annoyed. I still love it but COME ON!

In other news, turns out Vince Young is not MY baby daddy, as I've previously suggested. He had a kid with some ho named Fancy. Reminds me of "Mean Girls" when the principal says, "I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee." Who the hell names their kid FANCY!? And Vince's daughter's name is Niveah, which is one letter off from it being heaven backwards. Have a little bit of class for realz.

What upsets me more about the VY baby mess (which really shouldnt be that big a deal since Matt Lineheart knocked up a USC bball player) is that he cheated on Candice. My girl KC was Candice's RA in Jester, and had a profound impact on her life (or something). THey've been dating for like 50 years. How could he. I started to go leave ol girl a message of support on her facebook wall but I couldnt find it...booooo....

You'll note that I haven't mentioned the whole Madden curse b.s. Well, if anyone can break a curse, it's Mr. VY. He said on Kimmel last nite that he has the Texas/USC game on his iPod...I DO TOO! MARRY ME!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Anonymous Sally said...

HERE'S YOUR ONE CHANCE
FANCY DON'T LET ME DOWN

Maybe her mom liked that song. And whored her daughter out to a rich man just like Reba.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home