HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Is it just me, or is it drafty in here?

Earlier I was thinking about how exciting last year's draft was...arguing with the boys at work about whether Vincey would be #1 or not. Not as much to be excited about this year though I was pleased to see a few predictions:

-Statesman has Michael Griffin going to San Diego (where he'd play with Quentin Jammer) and Aaron Ross going to New England (where he'd play with my Boooooiii DT)

-USA Today had Griffin, Ross and Robison all going in the first round. Me like that.

The draft is kind of a two-headed monster in that it appeals to both college football loyalists and nfl loyalists. It also appeals to those of us who like to watch pretty boys pout, just like Matt Leinfart. Needless to say I won't be tuning in tomorrow with a pitcher of bloodies at my side like I did last year, but I will laugh if Brady Quinn drops out of the top 10 (though part of me thinks he'll be a surprise at #1).

Anyways...this was my way to kill the last 10 minutes of the day, so I'm outties.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was also glad to see Quinn fall so far. When these pretty boys(lienart, quinn) act as though they are entitled to something, and then they have to sit in front of the cameras while they lose millions I take a sick joy in it.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Peter Bean said...

You find the pictures and post 'em here, and I'll work 'em in to the countdown... Fair?

(I can't go digging for Longhorn hunks. Just can't do it.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home