HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm proud as a peacork baby

Entertainment Weekly (my bible) has decided they can no longer beg people to watch 30 Rock. But I can. Seriously people. Funniest show on television. Funnier than "The Office." Way funnier than "Two and a Half Men" or pretty much any other comedy on any network that's not NBC. Need proof?





If you don't find those funny it's probably because YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. Or smart. And I can't help you with that, so just go back to watching American Idol ya dumbass.

Ya burnt!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Mikey A said...

I did find it hilarious few episodes ago when Tracy had wires taped to his head and started spouting out his conspiracy theories. "There are 31 letters in the white alphabet! I believe the moon doesn't exist. I believe vampires are the world's greatest golfers but their curse is they'll never be able to prove it..." Hilarious, but not even batting your eyes at me could make me tune again, lol. SIKE! :0P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home