HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tourney Time

Bitches, join my March Madness yahoogroup.

Go to www.sports.yahoo.com, and click on "Fantasy"
Sign up for an existing group with this information:

Group #: 47984
Pass: hookemhorns

I swear to God, after coming in so close the last two years in both the tourney challenge AND college football pick 'em, if I don't win this year, someone will pay. NOBODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD. NOBODY.

More later haters.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

There is definitely some kind not pregnant, period joke in there, but I am too much of a gentleman to mention it.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

That's a lie if I ever heard one.

 
At 1:49 AM , Anonymous CryBaby said...

Nutz, I'm gonna Lexis-Nexis stalk you, and then find out where you live, and then run your criminal-history records, and then drive by your high-school home.

TRUST.

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

SNAPZ! A stalker to go after my internet stalker. I'm so money! I'm so money! I'm so money!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home