HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

That Moth Is Crazy

I think I'm finally almost over the loss. Almost.

Oh who are we kidding...I'll never get over it. I could handle losing but not to the school of hardknocks USC. Though I guess I'd rather be USC than the gaggies. But still.

Anyways, the boys at BON are doing a "what you would you do if Durant returned for another year" poll. I've been thinking all day, and I got nothing. At least nothing that doesnt involve sexual favors (just kidding not really).

In the non-sports world, my former employer is getting raked through the coals right now. Like crazy. The Washington Post is basically going to keep writing about the whole affair until they have succeeded in getting Sec. Small to resign. And I would venture a guess that he will soon. Anyways, boring for others, shocking to others.

All for now. I need a good whack to my funny bone.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Anonymous will said...

Ahh. Don't you miss the fun times?

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Heather said...

The WaPo obviously hates the Smithsonian and probably needs some anger management classes. But while some of their stories seem more like petty journalism than anything based on fact, I really hope that their recent articles about Small help lead to his resignation. Stupid jerk is giving us a bad name! Boo!

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

My favorite part is that Linda's response to the part of the report that says the buildings are falling apart and artifacts are being destroyed is "not true...they're covered with plastic."

OH YOU GOT ME!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home