HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Somtimes I really hate you America

How is it that I live in a country where Tim Allen is in the #1 movie at the box office, and Nicolas Cage is in the #3. SERIOUSLY. I now understand why American Idol is so popular...because you people are all idiots.

Yeah, that's right. I'm back from the coast to the left, to the left. Fun fun fun times had all around, and pictures are to come, but probably not for a couple weeks. Get on the edge of your seat.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Jeffrey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:16 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Steezy,

For you Ill sit on whatever part of my seat makes you happy!

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

HAHA, now I know you're naaaame! SUCKA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home