HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm going to change the name of this blog

To HeisBeyonce. I swear to God, just when I think I can't love her any more, she puts out an awesome new song with Shakira, Shakira, and then an awesome new video for Upgrade U.



Who better to imitate Hova, then B? Seriously. Dead-on. And the parts where she's dancing with the dudes. GODDAMIT I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!

Some of yo may be thinking...how is Steez posting when she was supposed ot be en route to Seattle? Three-and-a-half hour delay. So I got my boarding pass and came home and showered and attempted to sober up more. It's annoying that I have been up for four hours and it's 8 am.

Anyways, that's it for now. GO HORNS! BEAT THE HELL OUTTA KU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home