HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I wanna go hooooome


Finishing up my last 20 minutes of work, and it's torture. Despite that this will be my third four-day week in a row, I'm sooooo over this week already. I want the weekend to be here already so I can go test drive scooters. And so I can finally catch up on sleep. And so I don't have to listen to the annoying voice of the intern in the cubicle next to me. Seriously, this semester cannot end fast enough...and if she stays on longer than the Spring, someone will probably find a muzzle in their Easter basket.

My launch.com player/window was brought to me today by McDonalds. It says the following: "We'll add cream and sugar FOR YOU. Seriously. It's 'amazing.' "


Am I supposed to be thrilled that I dont get to regulate my cream/sugar amts? Has America really become THAT lazy that we can't even be bothered to doctor our own coffee? What about this is "amazing." Why is "amazing" in quotes? Why do I even care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home