HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tabs

I have to say...I love internet explorer tabs. It makes it so easy to keep my personal email open on the sly alll day. And yes, in addition to still using yahoo mail, and not gmail, I also still use internet explorer. Save your lectures. I also still use a butter churn. It's how I keep my figure.

So, a while back I saw this really dumb commercial, which I wasn't sure was real or fake:



Apparently it was real, because this was on Deadspin today:



My favorite part is at guy at the 1:03 mark who reads the plaque and then walks up, kicks it, and then walks away. There's something very George Michael/Charlie Brown about it. Anyways, the rest of it isn't much of a surprise considering how classless OSU students and fans are.

In other news, as a going away present from my old job I got a gift card to the co-op. I just got it in the mail and it's for $75. Mama's about to do some daaaaaamage...

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Mikey said...

Install Mozilla :0P Oh, and nice blog

 
At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

The best part is the flying elbow. "Off the top rope!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home