HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Blah

Dude. Not even the commercials were interesting this year.

I was cheering for the Bears, much to my chagrin since my newest mortal enemy Corco is a Bears fan. But a girl's gotta stick with her guns, and Cedric Benson and Nathan Vasher are my guns. When Ced lost that g-d fumble I thought "Corco is going to give me major shit for that" and sure enough it was the first thing he said when I walked into his apartment after halftime. ASSHOLE. I'll eat your potstickers and drink your non-light beer...but it doesnt mean I like you.

And P.S: while I thought Prince's performance was enjoyable, I wonder how long he's going to be playing those same five songs for. It's been 20+ years at this point. Can he go another 20? I'll tell you what was a MORE enjoyable Prince performance....2004 Grammys:

6 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Sally said...

Good thing I got drunk by half-time.

P.S. we need to plan our mass suicide for Feb. 14

 
At 9:36 AM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Uh-oh do I sense sitcom-esque sexual tension? Tune into the the next very special episode of Heisgirl where Corco comes over ... and hilarity ensues.

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Um. Definitely no tension with Corco. First, he's married; two, he's a nerd; three, he drinks Vince Young haterade.

 
At 8:22 PM , Anonymous FTP said...

Watching that video, all I could think was - damn,Beyonce is hot. I'm pretty sure if she asked me to be her love slave, I'd have to give it some serious thought. I'm also pretty sure I'd accept the offer.

 
At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Whats wrong with nerds, haven't you seen a little film called Revenge of the Nerds 3: Nerds in Love? That film changed my life.

No excuse for Vince Young haterade, I always tell the women with bad enough decision making skills to date me, that Vince Young is on my list. Trust me Nuts loves the ladies, but for Vince I'd make the exception.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

There's a difference between being nerdy and being a nerd.

And I think we all know that I'd be Beyonce's love slave without thinking twice about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home