HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Step class

I was at the gym tonite, and the bike I was on faced the room where they hold classes. Big Gay Bill was in there teaching a step class. It was pretty amusing to watch. Personally, I've never taken a step class. I'm just not that coordinated. But I kind of dont think that I"m missing out on anything because all the people that I've ever seen take a step class are still fat. It doesn't seem to matter how much you skip and pump your arms and act like you are the best goddam stepper to ever step on a step...you're still fat.

Not that there's anything wrong with fat people...they just take up too much space (get it! cuz they're fat!)

So to review: I don't like orphans, children, child orphans, Nicolas Cage, fat people, Reggie Bush, and people who take step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home