HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

No farting around time

Dudes, I'm trying not to piss off the new workplace so I don't want to be blogging at work and saying @SS, F*CK, D@MN!! I'm so crazy!! CRAZY!!!

Anyways, FTP sent me this link today, and I have to say it is worth about a million dollars. I'm not paying that amt though...I'm going to let the insurance companies take care of that.

My mom emailed me and said, "congrats on the #3 recruiting class." I don't know if I'm more amazed that she knew it was signing day or if that she got it wrong (we were #5...duh). They're saying this is the best class since Vince. I dont want to, you know, talk smack...because I love Mack. But motherheffer, I think I remember hearing about how off the chain last year's class was, and I cant name one "Cedric Benson" or "Derrick Johnson" or "Rod Wright" on last year's class. Does that make me dumb, or does that make YOU dumb. Think about it....

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

Yes. I was slightly drunk when I wrote this. Sue me.

 
At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Already drawing up the papers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home