HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Living above my means

At present I am drinking a $4 bottle of wine while cooking a $3 salmon steak to go with rice-a-roni rice pilaf. There is something both very amusing and very sad about that.

Yesterday, I went to brunch with The Bear, Yatesie and her parents. I had the french toast club (french toast stuffed with ham, wrapped in bacon, covered in syrup) and a bloody. While I was doing this, my gal Sass was in Austin running a marathon. A few minutes into the meal, I got a call from KC who had been giving me updates all morning. This time though, she had Sass on the fone. It was awesome. I'm so proud of my girl!!





THAT'S ME ON THE PHONE WHILE SHE'S AT MILE 9!!

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Dave said...

nice picture. :)

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

Fatty Dave you're my hero.

 
At 12:40 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Marathon running - ha ha ha, the desire to run a marathon is natures way of trying to kill you.

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Oh, Nuts. You're crazy like a fox I'd like to hunt and kill.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home