HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just wait a little longer

Hello adoring public.

Sorry me no writey sooner (God I hate that word). Yesterday was my last day at work so I was busy being the center of attention all day (which I hate...PSYCH!). Today I was hungover and shopping for Justin. Tomorrow I'll be changing clothes all day because I think I'll be so excited I'll pee in my pants. Wooooooooooooo!!!

But I did want to login and say how excited I am that Kevin Durant filed paperwork yesterday for his presidential exploratory committee. He has my support, and I would be proud to accept your nomination for VP.

Seriously...I don't care if he IS a freshman, KD is player of the year. If you disagree then you're a hater and should go watch "Little Miss Crapshine" again.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Rob M said...

37 points and 23 rebounds? Did the other team only have 4 players? Were they all white and 5'9"? Seriously 37-23 just doesn't happen. I had to have seen that wrong.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Rob M, meet Kevin Durant, future #1 draft pick, current and long-time stud.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home