HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Grammys

I'm not going to call this a live blog, but I'm sitting here watching the Grammys and I feel the need to make some noise.

-What the f*ck is Sting wearing? Probably a shirt from the last time the Police performed. They've been talking for EVER about the big Police reunion, and though it was pretty cool, don't you think maybe more than one song would have been nice? What do I know.

-We're one award in and this already bullshit. Two old fogeys singing an old song. How not awesome. Don't get me wrong, I lerv Stevie Wonder, but again I ask...wtf.

-One thing that really annoys me about the Grammys is that they only give out like 6 awards during the actual show. I ask you...do you really win a Grammy if it's not awarded to you on tv?

-Joan Baez is looking good. I wonder if the botox in her face is hippie-approved

-BEYONCE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND SHE COULD OUTSING AN ENTIRE CHOIR OF ANGELS

-Kind of sounds like Fergie doesnt know how to read. Which is ironic since she is always spelling things in her songs. Maybe that's her own version of hooked on phonics. And by the way, I've never heard of "Booker T and the MG's"

-MJB HAS NEVER WON A GRAMMY!? That aint right!! Few people can rock it like her.

-Those three "contest winners" all look like whores. And if one of them touches Justin in an inappropriate way I will hunt them down...and kick their ass. They also just basically revealed that Justin isn't performing until 10, which kind of makes me want to change the channel.

-I take that back. Here he comes! My favorite song too!! (yeah right...I'm sure it's something his "friend" went through. Being cheated on and then having the cheater get screwed...that sounds nothing like what happened with Brit). Also, I'm not ashamed that earlier today I paid $2 for the directors cut of this video. "I thought I told ya...HEY!"

-Man, Pink and JT are inexplicably linked for all time.

-OK, MJB already got one so she's set. Let's take care of B now please. I will say her dress is stunning though.

Seriously, this was fun, but now that I've seen B and JT, I'm done with this show for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home