HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Don't you dare tell me my apparel doesn't matter!

I've been looking forward to writing this post ALL DAY LONG! WOO WOO! This article was on the front page of the Washington Post yesterday, and I have to say, it's f-ing bullshit.

So what you're trying to tell me, is that it doesn't matter what shirt I'm wearing; it doesn't matter what I'm drinking; it doesnt matter that I'm not in Dallas; it doesn't matter that I'm upstairs at Rhodeside? YOU ARE WRONG.

Answer me this, Emily Pronin...why is it that the first game we lost in the last two years (that I wasn't at) was KSU when I was at a wedding and not Rhodeside? Why is it that we were losing by 30 to OK State, when I took off my "I'm Mack Brown Bitch" tshirt, and we came back and won? Why is it that against both Baylor and Tech, when we were upstairs and not down, we played like shit for the first half? Can you explain these things? Neither can I...but they are facts. COLD HARD FACTS. So take your study and shove 'em up your A-Rod.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger Heather said...

So now that you have your fancy new job, you're being a good employee and not blogging whilst at work? Hmm. We'll see how long that lasts.

 
At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Rob M said...

leave it to the post to misrepresent the true influence a fan can have. They just don't understand. They must have gone to a small northern school that lost a lot. No southerner would have ever doubted the effect of the fans.

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

The entire Post staff probably went to Maryland. Like anyone has ever "feared a turtle." I call bullshit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home