HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Chris + Vince = Huh?

I find this image both beautiful and disturbing.

FTP commented that she wanted to be the meat in this sandwich. That comment reminded me of the nite at The Drink when I looked up and realized I was the meat in a Chris Simms/Houston Street sandwich. That memory is both awesome and embarassing that I used to frequent The Drink with m'ladies. Gawd...I was such a groupie.

Anyways, I was seriously juuuuust wondering this morning if these two dudes were in touch/friendly. I mean, Vince was a red shirt during Chris's senior year, so in some way he had to have learned something from Chris. Maybe that something was "don't lose games or the fans will kill you." If that's true, I'm totally fine with that. Thank god he didnt learn "throw 4 interceptions in a conference championship game." I would be a much different person today if he had. I totally bet that Chris, Nordco, Vince and Chance all get together and have appletinis. And of course Vince pays for it all because he's got the most job security (what with Nordco fixing air conditioners, Chance playing 3rd string QB for Arena football, and Chris not having a spleen).

First day of the new job today. It was pretty special. SPECIAL ED! HA! HA HA! Psych!

8 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Where are the kids going these days? I am coming back to Austin for a wedding in March and want to know what new hot spots I have to go to.

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

If you're interested in D.C. hotspots, I can help. But I've been away from Austin too long to know what's cool anymore.

 
At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Yeah, I make it to DC enough to know those. I hate that town.

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Do you also hate puppies?s

 
At 9:23 PM , Anonymous Dominican Lou said...

I hate puppies if they have a Chris Simms jersey on.
Sports?

 
At 10:05 PM , Anonymous FTP said...

Everyone who's anyone hangs out at the Dizzy Rooster on 6th, or as us locals call it - "the dizz".

PSYCH!

Nuts - If you need a bar tour, for the right price I could be intersted.

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

Depends, are the puppies orphans?

What price we talking here? And how good a tour? I haven't lived in Austin in a few years but don't want a tour o Baby Acapulco's.

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

However much FTP charges you, you better set aside an extra $20 for your co-pay when you start getting a tingle in your dangle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home