HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

30 Rock

Seriously people, if you aren't watching this show, you are no friend of mine. On tonite's episode, Tina Fey found her inner boss strength after watching an episode of "Designing Women."

"If any of you ever call me that horrible name again, I will fire you! And you will never alter drapes in Atlanta again...because YOU DO NOT CROSS A SUGARBAKER WOMAN!"

Absolute genius.

The last couple days have been total bullshit. Continuing the theme of us supposedly following the federal government guidelines and then not, I checked opm.gov yesterday morning and found we were on a two hour delay. After two more hours of sleep I got up and trudged to work. When I say trudge, I do mean truuuuuudged. A lot more snow then I expected, and I stepped not once but twice in icy puddles (how "Groundhogs Day, right). Anyways when I got to work, I discovered that they had CHANGED THEIR MINDS and we were encouraged to stay home. Mother-effer. MOTHER-EFFER.

Even though I could have gone back home, I stayed like a good little eight-day employee should. And after work a group us awesome single gals went and had many margaritas and several pounds of guacamole. It was a fun evening, but I'm pretty sure nothing will ever compare to last years Valentines Day. Sorry future husband, but unless you can let me spend every Feb 14 with 72 national champions, then you're going to have to deal with being second best.







And later...

4 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Nuts said...

... with this ring I thee wed ...

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

Marry Me!

Babysit Me!

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Rob M said...

So if I don't let you hang out with 72 guys from Texas for V-day, then that makes me USC?? Somehow I believe there has to be a happy medium. Can't I be a good southern football school? Not in the SEC cause they all cheat and marry their sisters. But anything but a pac-10 school. I would have to take my own life by running in front of a bus (but being from the pac-10, I would miss the tackle, and thus survive)

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

What are you talking about? Put down your crack pipe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home