HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Scratch that

I had a whole post written about how much I hate American Idol, but I decided that I complain too much. So here is something that I like:



Nicolas Cage has always been something/someone that I hate, so this craptacularness is extremely enjoyable. If only Helen Hunt were in this movie too!

I've been sick for almost two weeks now, and I'm finally swallowing my Steezer Pride and going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm having a dilemma about whether I should go to work at all, since I still plan to go to the gym at lunch before coming back and finishing another 30 minutes of "work" and then heading to the docmeister. My life is filled with difficult choices.

Oh yea, and OU sucks. In this instance I'm referring to basketball, since we play them on Saturday, but since Public Enemy #1 Adrian Peterson has declared for the draft, their suckage is now twofold.

Actually, a millionfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home