HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NIGHTMARE DOOMSDAY SCENARIO

This is rather unlikely to happen but that hasn't kept me from freaking the f out about it. One nice thing about quitting your job is that you can just flit around and do whatever the hell you want all day. This morning I spent about 45 minutes talking to our IT guy about football, and as it usually does with me, talk turned to Vincey, . I was saying that I hope they trade up so he can get a hoss receiver like Jarrett or Johnson. Allen said, "You know who I'd really like the Titans to get? Adrian Peterson."

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I laid into Allen about how that was the worst idea since New Coke. No...the worse idea since cavemen went on a rock diet. I highly doubt that the traitor will still be available at the 19th pick, and the Titans have a couple pretty solid running backs (Ahmard Hall anyone?) so I can't imagine them trading up for an RB. But still...the thought is vomit inducing. Don't get me wrong...I've accepted the fact that Vince may at some point have to play with Sooners. He may be doing so now. But the two Sooners I would NEVER want to see in the same uniform as him (unless it was a pro bowl uniform) are the traitor and the name-stealer (the other Roy Williams).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home