HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Thinking about Trojans

Usually I don't pop over to Wonkette until I'm done with my coffee...kind of a "no ass-f*cking talk before caffeine" personal rule. This morning I found myself there earlier than usual, and found a fantastic piece of wonderment. For the uninitiated, the web site Late Night Shots is a social network that is open by invitation only. Most of the members are mommy and daddy lovers, and Wonkette's intern trolls it every week and they do a long post the most hilarious exchanges on its message board. And this one, just takes the freaking cake. Pure hilarity.

On a different Trojan note, naturally tomorrow is the big UCLA/USC game. The stud in my office is a Bruin (he swam there...that's all I'm saying...) and feels like they might legitimately have a chance. But I just realized something earlier. Let's say USC wins, and goes to its FOURTH FREAKING national title game. You gotta think no one is going to be rooting for them, right? I mean, regardless of anything, people just have to be sick of those mofos, right?

Wrong.

You best believe that Michigan fans will be rooting for USC. Even though USC will have knocked them out of the NC game, there taint no way a Wolverine would ever be caught cheering for a Bucknut. Kind of like when I rooted for USC in 2004 when they spizanked the Sooners, who had just lost the Big 12 championship, keep Texas out of a BCS bowl for the hundreth time. Anyways, it just an ironical piece of irony that Michigan will be cheering for the very team that screwed them over. Because I do think Michigan is the better team. As I did last week with the USC/ND game, if it ends being OSU/USC in Glendale, I'm going to cheer for a catastrophe.

FTP and Heez are in town for the weekend. We weaseled onto some chick's White House tour tomorrow and she sent us this list of things not to bring:

Handbags, book bags, backpacks, purses, food and beverages of any kind, strollers, cameras, video recorders or any type of recording device, tobacco products, personal grooming items (make-up, hair brush or comb, lip or hand lotions, etc.), and pointed objects (pens, knitting needles, etc.), aerosol containers, guns, ammunition, fireworks, electric stun guns, mace, martial arts weapons/devices, or knives of any size. The U.S. Secret Service reserves the right to prohibit any other personal items.

AND JUST WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP MY NUMCHUCKS!!?? AT HOME!? WHAT IF WE GET ATTACKED BY NINJAS EN ROUTE!? HOW WILL WE PROTECT OURSELVES!?

That is all.

Also, those of you who are my friends should bookmark Jan. 4 for my official D.C. birthday celebration. Though it is a Thursday, making for a potentially VERY painful day of work, it is also the one-year anniversary of the Greatest. Day. Ever., and I think we could all use a pick me up. I also probably won't think of my actual birthday as the 26th anniversary of my birth, but instead as the one-year anniversary of the day I got Rose Bowl tickets. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Brett said...

I'll be all for SC in an SC vs tOSU match up. Why? Because the more incredible this SC dynasty is the more glorious the 2006 Rose Bowl is in hindsight. VY and Texas put the smack down on the super duper SC Nat'l Championship machine. Boo-yah!

 
At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Brett said...

Moot point now I guess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home