HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tandom Wopic Rednesday: Chocolate

I got the afternoon off today as a birthday/Christmas present from my boss. Before leaving I loaded up my bag to bring home the five baggies of candy and chocolate and cookies that people have given me for Christmas.

And I hope my roommate eats it all.

Every now and then I find myself craving a cookie or a candy bar or something. But for the most part, I don't like sweets. So Christmas is a painful time because people keep shoving it down my throat. "Did you like my cookies!? Did you like my cookies!? DID YOU LIKE MY COOKIES!?"

I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T WANT TO GET FAT!!

The worst part about not liking sweets is that people act it's the equivalent of supporting Nazi Germany. "Whoooooo doesnt like chooooocolate?" ME FUCKER! And I'm about a hundred times cooler than you are on a good day!! So cram it up your cram hole!

People in my office also think that offering me Hersheys Kisses will make me, like, so excited to attend their long boring-ass meeting. If you want me to be happy about going to your long boring-ass meeting, give me beer. Give me a sandwich. Give me a plate full of pickle spears. But, with the exception of a burrito, if it's wrapped in foil, i don't want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home