HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

STEEZER IS BACK

I realize my postingage has been spotty and sporadic of late, much like my
love life. Apologies to all seven of you. Since last Tuesday I have had an
"extracuricular assignment" that I had to finish by this morning. It's a
project I spent...oh, I don't know, about 400 friggin hours on. This morning
as I was reading it...one...last...time...I thought to myself "wow, if I
didn't know any better I'd probably think this was done in an hour." Great.

Anyways, here's hoping I get a good "grade" on the project and get a new
lease on life early in 2007. If you know what I mean.

First thing this morning the news out of Austin was that Jevan had decided
to transfer to Ole Miss. I think that's great. I really, really do. Actually
I could give a shit. The article says he's eligible to play in 2008, and at
the same time Ole Miss will be looking to fill a QB vacancy. I know I
shouldnt hate, but I hope that some other hot sh!t recruit comes in and
beats him out for the starting spot, forcing him to transfer yet again. HA!
HA HA!

Apparently Ole Miss's coach is quite a character (i.e. backwoods hick). I
don't remember how I came across this link, but it's hilarious. Though it is
seemingly written in another language, just sound it out it it'll make
sense. It may give you a headache, but well worth it!

www.everydayshouldbelemsday.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link doesn't work.

Beveaux

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

Should be fixed now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home