HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Randoms Topics Wednesdays: Procrastinations

I'm seriously avoiding doing something right now, which means that there is something seriously important I need to tell you, my seven loyal readers. Today on ew.com Sleeezak (who may be the only person on the planet more excited about Dreamgirls than me) posted his top ten most played songs from his iPod. Much like me, three of the top ten were from B'Day (though he only just got his iPod right before that album came out, so i can hold off on shopping for white dresses). Anyways, here are my top ten most played:

10. Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
9. Midnight Train - Guy Forsyth
8. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
7. So Damn Lucky - Dave Matthews (sans band)
6. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
5. Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
4. Tired of Being Alone - Al Green
3. Do It To It - Cherish
2. God is a DJ - Pink
1. SOS - Rihanna

It's weird that there's no Jack or Coldplay on there, but all of those songs (minus the ones from B'Day) are on my "Latest and Greatest" playlist, which I listen to on the metro and at the gym, so they get heavy rotation for that reason. I don't know about you, but Jack doesnt make me wanna get my heart pumpin. I just this very moment downloaded MJB "No More Drama." Love that sh*t.

Hmmmmm...what else can I do to kill time until I decide it's too late to start on this thing....

ESPN/AP are reporting that Matt McCoy is practicing at the #1 QB spot. That's just flippin' fantastic. No seriously...I'm VERY happy about that. EXTREMELY. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Lots of people on the message boards are saying that we should just hand the game to Iowa on a platter, rather than get Colt hurt or embarass the program (like two straight losses to unranked teams wasn't embarassing). Here's what I find ironic: we're playing in the Alamo Bowl. You know, as in "Remember the..." As in a 13-day-without-any-back-up stand versus thousands of Mexican soldiers. Maybe it's just cuz I'm from San Antonio, but I happen to know that there weren't quitters or non-believers at the Alamo. Sure, they still lost, but look what came from that loss! We got to be our own country! So the way I see it, Longhorns win the Alamo Bowl, season doesn't seem like a total wash; Longhorns lose the Alamo Bowl, University of Texas becomes its own country (AND we get to ditch the satelite schools...or maybe just UTD. I hate those cocky, brainwashed, living-at-home buggers).

Win-Win!! Woooooo!

Breaking news: Jevan is transfering to the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired where they won't mock him for his STILL UNFORTUNATE HAIR CUT.

Last but not feast (that's right, I said feast), is this lil tid from Sally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home