HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Poetry man...it's f-ing beautiful

I love spam. Really, I do. What I especially love is when I get emails from the future...like the one I deleted this morning from Jan. 15, 2018. I always read it and make note of its contents so in the future I can say "yeah honey, I knew I'd be shopping for male disfunction medicine for you because I got an email from the future back in 2006." It'll make him love me even more.

Anyways, I got a really funny piece of spam yesterday.

Subject: Your flageola
Body: Another clap of thunder shook the windows, and the stormy ceiling
flashed, illuminating the golden plates as the remains of the first
course vanished and were replaced, instantly, with puddings.

I didn't make note of the sender before deleting, but if i could do a little future pontificating myself, I'd say they're in store for a Peabody someday.

Only four more days 'til Dreamgirls! Booyashocka!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home