HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, December 18, 2006

In the record books

Yesterday Vincey tied Dan Marino and Kerry Collins (whose place he took as a
starter) for most wins by a rookie quarterback. God wants Vince Young to win
so much that he give them a victory with only 8 complete passes (for 95
yards), and four yards rushing. I heard someone say on TV that there is no
team in the NFL having more fun right now than the Tennessee Titans, and
that's the g-d troof.

In other NFL-related news, Corco and I are in the midst of a major pillow
fight in our Fantasy Foozball playoffs. Going into tonite's game, I'm up
28-18. Winner earns the right to get their ass kicked by the girl who has
Ladianian Tomlinson (TEXAS BOY!) and Drew Brees. Corco has already expressed
his displeasure with himself after having asked both her and I to play,
since we're like the girls win the NCAA tourney bracket because we liked a
team's mascot. I don't know jack-diddles about the NFL.

And of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that a certain "boy" of
mine had three catches for New England yesterday. I hear his wife is
cheating on him. Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home