HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

SHOCKING

"Mild" melee in Columbus. I'm appalled.

One quick story. We watched the game at Rhodeside. There was a guy sitting alone in a Michigan shirt at the table next to us, and before the game started I told him that if the Bucknuts got out of control I was going to duck behind him. I've seen this guy there before and knew he was a pretty rabid fan. The game starts, and he is, of course, quite animated. He'd lean over and say something every couple of plays. Really nice guy, and I appreciated his fanatacism. At some point towards the end of the first quarter, some guy at the table behind us (a table filled with people who were not wearing shirts for either school and were just chatting) leaned over and asked my new friend "hey, could you take it down a notch man." Greg said, "um, i'm not trying to piss you off but i dont know if you've heard...this is a pretty big game." The dude kind of mumbled something back and didnt say a peep again the rest of the game.

The more I thought about it, the more I got pissed off. Who comes to a sports bar for the biggest game of the new millienium, as i'm pretty sure I heard ESPN refer to it, and then tells someone to not be so loud. GO HOME JERKOFF! We spent the rest of the game openly mocking him, and the fact that he didn't respond or get defensive shows that he knows what a dumbtard he was. I'm sure his girlfriend or someone asked him to say something, and he did it just to impress her without really thinking about what he was saying. I almost wanted to ask him to come back any day Texas was playing and we'd give HIM a sloppy finish.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Anonymous PB @ BON said...

What an effing douchebag. Wow.

On the scale of douchebaggery, that's way up there, just a notch below the d-bags who go to the games and then grumble to the fans around them to be quiet and sit down.

Good for you for openly mocking this guy. Needed to be done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home