HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Public Service Announcement

This morning while strollin' into my local metro stop, I saw four girls in a row wearing furry, Ugg-like boots with skirts and tights.

Ladies, two things:
1. Uggs are out. O-U-T. They've been out for two years. Wear 'em around the house. Wear 'em on no-shower Sundays. But don't wear them to work.

2. If you choose to ignore rule #1, fine. But you should know that if you're even slightly "pudgy," you're going to look even fatter with those things. Let's review...the fattest part of your calf is the part directly below the knee. If you're wearing thick furry boots on the bottom half of the calf then your legs are going to look like tree trunks. You don't want that and I don't want to see it. And if I do see it, I'm probably going to laugh under my breath and shake my head. Don't be offended. I tried to warn you.

Steezer: Doing her best to make society look prettier. Or at least less fat. If we all look fat then the terrorists have won.

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Anonymous PB @ BON said...

You -might- be meaner than I am.

Doubt it, but you're making a strong showing.

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Haven't you heard...mean is funny. Right Bear?

 
At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Bear said...

That's so mean, Steez!

- Bear

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

I know...isn't it funny?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home