HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ironical

That on the day of the biggest game of the year, there isn't a single game on that I want to watch. Instead I'm flipping between Six Feet Under, Election, Scrubs and Laguna Beach.

Two or so hours until OSU/Mich kicks off, and I can only imagine the atmosphere in Columbus right now. I really think someone is going to be murdered. I'm not joking. If some dude can get shot over a PS3, then certainly someone can be shot over something that is as emotional as a college football rivalry.

(A brief pause: my favorite SFU death just occured, when the woman's head gets knocked off while celebrating out the roof of her limo. They show how Rico puts her back together, and it's f-ing crazar).

Back to the matter at hand...the Michigan dean sent out a warning to fans making the trip to Columbus. If I was going, I'd probably take a frickin security detail. Seriously, I dont think it's a matter of if someone will get shot, but instead how many people. Then of course there's the chance that the loser of the game will still wind up in the NC game, in which case there's a good chance the whole stadium will suffer a nuclear attack.

I am ocassionally checking the Baylor/OU score, and freaking Bears are so funny. The "sic 'em" sign looks like a retarded wave to the camera. Sorry Will, it's true.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM , Anonymous PB @ BON said...

Well, I was glued to the football action all day, BUT...

Glad you brought up SFU. Question: best TV show ever made? Consider the question properly.

Best TV Show Ever: that would mean considering the acting, directing, music, plot (within an episode, within a season, within the life of the show). Name a better one.

I can't.

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

have you never seen an episode of laguna beach? fucking capra-esque.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home