HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Funny

I know it's a slippery slope when you start just posting funny pictures on your blog as opposed to diatribes about people who cram onto a full metro car and don't take off their backpacks, but this picture is hilarious.



Also, saw "Stranger than Fiction" last nite. Fuh-nomenal movie. I love me some Will Ferrell, as evidenced by the fact that he has a part in a quarter of the DVD's I own, but this was a Will like I've never seen him. And now I'd like to see him another way...you can guess what way that is (wink).

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Still cracks me up every time.

 
At 5:57 PM , Anonymous Sally said...

I want to make Bunny wear a tiara.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home