HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, November 06, 2006

ESPN Gets it Right...finally

Bout time bitches. I wish Colt were on a ballot tomorrow so I could vote for him.

Which reminds me to remind everyone to go and vote tomorrow. Unless you're a Republican in which case I hope you heard that the election got pushed back until Wednesday.

Update: OH MY GOD THEY GOT ANOTHER THING RIGHT. HOLLAAAAAA!

Update 2: Convo between me and Sally-
Sally: nobody believed in colt mccoy...but we did
Steezer: yes we did
Sally: omg if we made it to the NC i would take a crap in a bowl and make the haters eat it
Steezer: haha
Sally: i would be like, TALK SHIT, EAT SHIT, MOTHAFUCKA
Steezer: start rounding them bitches up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home