HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Could be worse

We fell to #17. I was pretty sure we'd fall out of the top 20, but we didn't. So life could be worse...like oh, say, we could be playing in the Alamo Bowl. Oh wait.

There is one tiny advantage to playing in the Alamo Bowl: I'll probably be able to go. I can't imagine it's difficult to get tickets, and since it's the nite after my birthday I'll pull the "poor me" act and make someone buy them for me. Sometimes it's really awesome to be a brat.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Sally said...

Is Alamo Bowl in SA? In that case, I could possibly go.

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Yes. If that's indeed where we end up (and I'm still hoping it's not), you could stay with me and the Rev in SA for my bday and stay for the game. It'll be a party like it's 1999 (which is when I think it was actually okay for us to end up in the motherf*cking Alamo Bowl).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home