HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I have arrived!

Yippeeee...I have an internet stalker!! BOOYA to all the bitches and hos who said I'd never make it in this crazy world. I'm going to suckle on the teet of success!!!

I actually had a serious blog freak out this morning. I realized that my link the yesterday's Post article on Arch resulted in them linking back to me in their sidebar "blogs linking to this article." It's a little sidebar that I hardly every pay heed too, but I very quickly got worried that people around the Smithy world would see the link, follow it, recognize my picture, and I'd be up shit river. Crisis somewhat averted as I erased the link and took down my picture (temporarily only...I'm so adorable in that picture I know you'll want to see it back up there asap).

I have practically nothing to do today. Or this week for that matter. I rewrote a proposal, and I've reviewed materials, but that all took about 45 minutes. As such I've spent the better part of this afternoon doing some of my own internet stalking of one Worker #3116. This has involved reading months worth of his Gawker column "The Unethicist." Absolute hilarity.

I can't believe I have another two hours of this. Then I'm headed to Continental for half-priced burgers and the first beer since my self imposed sobriety began on Saturday. Oh sweet Shiner Hefeweizen nectar...you are my Bavarian-style wheat brew master.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Sally said...

I'm so jealous of your internet stalker!

I too am on self-imposed sobriety, at least until tha hotness on Friday.

 
At 10:08 AM , Anonymous PB @ BON said...

Kudos! An internet stalker! That's hot.

And don't sell yourself short, either. Your blog is far more interesting that Worker#3116's. If you've read one of his posts, you've practically read them all. At least I get variety here.

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penile Cancer - a growth, legion or sore that can be malignant and may be found on a surface or within a tissue of one's penis;Penile Implants and Surgery - an implant with the penis or a surgical procedure which includes been recently performed continues to be irritating the penis or it could actually have become infected;Penis Fracture - a rupture of one or both within the cambers inside of the penis that enable it to become erect;Peyronies Disease - scar tissue for the penis that results from your penis developing a curve or abnormal bend;Pimples - an infection of sizegenetics pores or hair follicles and that is the result of bacterial build-up;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home