HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

You know what feels awesome?

Well, allow me to tell you: it feels really great to ride home on the metro in the same clothes you were wearing the nite before while people load onto the train having just run the Marine Corps Marathon. They ran 26 miles in the time that it took me to drag my ass up, eat brunch, drink two bloodys, watch a Lifetime movie with Kelly Kapowski, and then get home.

I'm not prepared to talk about the game yet, so more later. But now I owe my mom a trip to church.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Anonymous PB @ BON said...

At least you have a metro to skedaddle about town in.

I miss Washington :(

Oh well. I heart Austin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home