HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday afternoon confessions

1. I spent the better part of my lunch today cyber-stalking David Thomas courtesy of his new wife's facebook profile. Thank you, Kassidy, for posting a link to your wedding pictures so I could scrutinize whether he really seemed happy with you. He doesn't.* Enter Steez.



2. I always listen to iTunes streaming radio at work. Just now a song came on that I really liked, so I flipped over to see what it was. Ashley Parker Angel. Oh my.


*Actually he does. Damn it. And how do you like my triple chins in that picture?

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Steezy said...

Thank you...all of you...for being in complete disagreement that I have three chins. It means a lot. Now I'm going to go stuff my face with queso and popcorn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home