HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Looking ahead to another rival

This might be the smartest thing a Hellraiser has ever done. Seriously.

I'm so amped for tomorrow. The weather is awful here in the DCizzle, but it can't dampen the heart of this champion. No ma'am it cannot!

I'll have more thoughts on tomorrow later, but for now let me leave you with this. I've always thought Lance Armstrong was a homewrecking bastard (an inspirational homewrecking bastard of course, but a homewrecking bastard nonetheless). After seeing this picture I'd like to ammend that to say an inspirational homewrecking studmuffin bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home