HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I remember now why I went to Texas

After meeting me and learning of my near-suicidal fan-dom of all things Texas Longhorns, people always ask if I grew up in Longhorn household. I did not. In fact, no one on either side of my family has ever attended UT, and though I'm one of 14 grandchildren none of them seem likely to attend either. It's always hard to put my finger on exactly why I chose Texas, and even harder to say how I became such a martyr for the school. But now I remember why...because these were the public school alternatives:

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

It might have been the one thing in my life that I had to think the least about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home