HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween (not)

Another of my occasional favorite sites did a list of potential Halloween costumes for head coaches. It's pretty funny...and I have to agree that Mack Brown is now officially the Mac Daddy.


I have a few suggestions for the rest of our coaching staff:

Gene Chizik: The office slut (because he's easy to make a pass on)

Greg Davis: Poop (because his playcalling is shitty; other suggestions: a rock)

Mad Dog: George W Bush (because he is one scary ass mofo)

Random Topic Tuesday coming later. I've had a bad day (on Halloween no less, one of my least favorite days of the year) so cut me some slack.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Anonymous Will said...

Hey, Happy (belated) Halloween, Steez! How I miss kegs and seeing my boss dressed up like Hillary Clinton. And free burritos. Anyhow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home