HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's driving me outta my mind

In what has become a regulario Tuesday nite event, me and the ladies went to the moooovies and saw "The Last Kiss." Many of you know that I would give up my first born for just one nite with Zach Braff (because I know after one night with me he'd want many many many many more), and I have to say that after the movie last nite, I would also give up my first born for the opportunity to murder Rachel Bilson. The movie was not that great (Garden State is way better...and the soundtrack to Garden State is way better), and it made me long for the return of Scrubs in January. Luckily, both Comedy Central and WGN have finally gotten on the wagon and started syndicating the show, meaning I can get me some J.D. four times a nite, five nites a week. Booya!! In celebration, here is one of my top three all time favorite scenes from Scrubs (though Zach isn't in it, I will say that Roomie and I probably watched this scene about 100 times and it never ceases to amaze):



Also, please note the woman asleep on the couch in the background. Hilarious.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

also one of my favorite moments on the show. fyi, donald is a single dad with five kids and seriously dating cacee cobb, the old assistant of jessica simpson. she'd be cooler if she spelt her name kacie.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Steezy said...

I know a girl who spells her name "kacie" and you're right...she's above average.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home