HEISGIRL: Fodder From a Female Football Fan

Living every week like it's Shark Week.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What to wear

For the three people who are reading this, please let me know your thoughts: Is it bad form to wear a national championship tshirt (of which I recently realized I have four + a hat...I think I need to lay off) to the first game...or any game for that matter? I kind of think it's like wearing the concert tshirt to the concert. Work is obviously very busy, which is why I'm sitting here considering such things. I'm also trying to decide what to have for lunch, so I'm quite open for suggestions.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Sally said...

I plan to wear at least three Texas items tomorrow. Wait, four... I forgot my Texas socks.

 
At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Dave said...

I see no problem wearing the National Championship gear. I expect that at least a third of the crowd will be doing so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home